The Katie School of Insurance and Risk Management at Illinois State University has updated our FREE webinar offerings to include a webinar on captive insurance. The Katie School along with the Institutes Griffith Insurance Education and Foundation and IREF are pleased to present a complimentary, summer webinar series for insurance Regulators, legislators, and those who are interested in this area.
Throughout the week of July 19, we will offer this series of programs focusing on a variety of public policy-related areas:
- ESG Factors and Insurer Performance – Monday July 19, 2021 3:30 – 4:30 PM EDT
- Climate Change and Implications for Insurance – Tuesday, July 20, 12:30 - 1:30 PM EDT
- Blockchain: Examining the Evolution of Applications in Insurance – Tuesday, July 20, 3:30 – 4:30 EDT
- Insurtech-Enabled, Direct-to-Consumer Insurance: Exploring the Model and Its Impact on Insurers, Insureds, and Public Policymakers – Wednesday, July 21, 12:30 – 1:30 EDT
- Cyber: Insurable Risk or Not? – Wednesday, July 21, 3:30 – 4:30 EDT
- The Institutes Griffith Foundation and IREF Present: A Conversation with Financial Stability Oversight Council Independent Member, Thomas E. Workman – Thursday, July 22 12:30 – 1:15PM EDT
- The Use of Captives in Insuring Emerging Risks and Emerging Markets- Friday July 23, 2021 12:30 PM EDT.